Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hello my Friends

Not much has been happening around here, just the usually family household things. I am now approx. 10 weeks along, even though I look bigger than that (so I've been told by my loving husband). I still get very tired and just want to sleep all day and I am eating every 2 hours...Argh!! Briana is adjusting well with my belly, she still says she does not want brother and sister (notice she says "and", we keep telling her its "or"), she just wants her daddy....gotta love a toddler. She does care in her own way, she sometimes brings me a bottle water or a Hershey's kisses and says its for brother and sister to feel good....LOL! Love her!!!


I have been getting back to scrap booking, getting my mojo back...yeah!!!

I did this layout with the Marks Paper Company, love this line. I bought the kit from Citrus Tree Studio and entered it in the manufacture contest at Scrapfreak. I need to see if I can scan it a little bit better. I also did some other things with this line, I just need to take a picture of them.



That's about it for now. Just wanted everyone to know we are doing good.
Thanks for stopping by. {{{HUGS}}}

5 comments:

La- said...

I lvoe that page! Glad Brianna is getting used to the baby idea! She is so cute!! Get plenty of rest! Cannot wait to see some belly bump pics of you!

La-

SuzyQ said...

Congrats Yvie! I am so excited for you and your expanding family!

Beautiful LO!

Jen Mc said...

Beautiful layout! She's getting so big.

I hope your tiredness passes soon and you continue to feel well.

HUGS!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL LO! Congratulations on your baby news! You're in my prayers!

iza said...

gorgeous lo!!she is so sweet...