Wow! So was not expecting this.
I had a feeling, but really did not worry or think about it. I have noticed I was more tired than usual and missed Aunt Flo , which is pretty normal for me. I just thought all the mount of work we have had and the daily routines, keeping up with a 3 1/2 yr old and still trying to get the house unpacked was getting to me. Since we moved its been non-stop.
I think we are at about 6-8 weeks along per my calculations , will see once I get to see the doctor and have a more accurate idea how far along I am. If I am right, according to some online calculations, this baby's due date is Christmas Day...... EEK! not cool.....or is it????? LOL!
We are excited and nervous at the same time. Since we lost Adrian (almost 6 years ago) I get into panic mode and I want to be in a bubble for the rest of the pregnancy and there is my age, I will be 40 in December, I am so nervous. I know God has a plan and things happen for a reason and we just hope and pray everything goes well with this pregnancy. With Briana, we had a scare with spotting and they put me in bed rest for at least 3 days, well I stayed in bed for a week, I did not want to take any chances and we got house cleaners and family and friends helped me a lot. I am glad we don't have to worry about going up and down the stairs, since the new house is a one story.
Oh, we have not told Briana yet. We want to wait a little bit longer to explain to her she will be having a little brother or sister. I think we will tell her once we get the first ultrasound, maybe it will be easier that way.
Anyway, I am just rambling on. Thought I would share some news with you all and I hope you will keep us in your prayers.

13 comments:
Holy cow! This is awesome news. Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations Yvie! That's sooo wonderful!!
OH YVIE!!! Congrats!
Sara
This is the greatest news I have heard in a long time! I am so excited for you!!!
Awesome i am so excited for you!! Be safe- will be praying! I know I will be close to your age if I even have a kid... 40 is so young now!! HUGS!!!!
Oh Yvie...I'm so happy for you! Congrats! I will definitely be praying for you, this baby and your family!
That is wonderful news Yvie! I will most certainly keep you in my prayers!!
Congratulations!!
GASP - that is wonderful! Congrats to you! Praying for a healthy pregnancy and new baby.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
I am La's auntie - I occassionally check out some of the blogs from her site and I read your big news! Good luck to you....I am happy for you.
congratulations Yves!! omg... I saw a comment from Jess over on facebook about the baby liking nilla wafers and I was like... WHAT?!! ...so, I had to come over and catch up with you. :)
I'm SO happy for you guys and of course, you'll all be in my prayers. <3
Yvie that is wonderful! how exciting for you.
Congrats! That is awesome!
Post a Comment