Monday, November 20, 2006

Fun & relaxing Weekend

Saturday Fun:

Went to Memory Creators Holiday Open House. I had a great time, it was nice to see Carolyn, Jen, Amy, Stacye and Sally again. They had an entire day of make-n-takes, refreshments, and had some fun giveaways.

Here is a picture of the make-n-takes I was able to do.

I still need to add 2 pictures to the blue one. I'm going to put a picture of Briana and Santa from last year and then on the other one, I'm going to put this year of her and Santa.




Here is a picture of the goodies I won in one of the raffles. They came in a great tote bag.


Sunday Relaxing

We didn't do much on Sunday. We rented the movie The Da Vinci Code, it was a good movie. I liked how it takes you to a long journey through history, religions, family secrets and complex puzzles. There were at times, I did feel the movie was to long. But overall I think it's a great movie to see. The rest of the day we just hanged out and enjoyed the day.


5 comments:

La- said...

Lots of awesome goodies!! I love that CD you made.... I wish I lived closer to the MC Store!

La-

Anonymous said...

WOW!
What a great stash you got there!
Sounds like lots of fun:)

.jessica jo. said...

oh man, what awesome stuff!!! i wish i lived closer! glad you had fun!!!

Shannon Schafer said...

Awesome make n takes! Great stash you won there!

Tonya said...

man,I totally moved the wrong direction. wish I could go to the MC store! love the make n takes!