I got this from Shannon's Blog, who got it from Holly's Blog...(He hee hee)
A little Christmas questionaire, that could also be used as a scrapbook page!
My answers......
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Sits them under the tree
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? colored
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes
5. When do you put your decorations up? December 1st
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Roasted Pig
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: spending the holidays with my family and friends
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We do Christmas Eve with my In-Laws so we open some presents there and we open our special gifts from each other on Christmas morning.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? lights, ornaments & strings of beads.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Don't have any here in So. Cal.
12. Can you Ice Skate? No, Tried a few times, always fall flat on my butt
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My barbie dream house.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being able to spend time with my family.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Flan
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Decorating the tree and our house.
17. What tops your tree? An Angel
18. What's your WORST holiday memory? 2002-When we lost & buried our baby boy and MIL tricked us to having a full bloom Christmas. I was real mad and just sat in the Den away with everyone.
19. What do you usually serve/eat for dinner Xmas day - a 'traditional' meal or something else??? Christmas Eve left overs.
20. What is your favorite holiday movie? It's a Wonderful Life.
21. Do you dress up on Christmas for dinner, or do you have special holiday PJs? Dress up.
22. Do you exchange gifts with all your family? Just some? pick names? How do you do it in your family? We buys gifts for the kids and our parents and each other. Our family, the adults don't want anything, we always say Christmas is for the kids. Which is good, cause we have alot of kiddos in our family.
September Sketch Challenge
1 week ago

3 comments:
hehehe Yvie!! I'm glad you took the quiz-- love reading the answers! :D
Hey I got this quiz in an email! LOL Missing a few questions though LOL I just added it to my blog tonight! Love to see everyone's answers!!!
La-
OMG.... I loved my dream house too!!
Post a Comment