Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving

I can not believe it's Thanksgiving tomorrow. We are having Thanksgiving dinner at my Mother-in-Law's house this year. She's pretty much doing everything. All she wants us to bring is the wine. That's not a problem with us as we have lots of it here at home.

We belong to Wilson Creek Wine Club. The winery is located in Temecula, CA. I just love it there, the winery is about 45 mins to an hour from where we live. I love their Merlots and the Estate Zinfandel. But my #1 choice from them is their Almond Champagne, OMG it is the best and this is from someone who's not a real Champagne drinker.

Well, it's been sunny and gorgeous here in So. California. We really haven't gone outside to enjoy the weather, except to go grocery shopping and run some errands. We've just been busy these past few days with work.

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Tday to you too!!

Leslie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

La- said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! That ALmond Champagne looks great! Have a lovely week!

La-