Briana and I had a great day, we went shopping for a few things, she would say Hi to everyone passing by the aisle. To my surprise they would say hi back and stop to talk to her, not that she says a lot, LOL. When we got back home, she wanted me to play with her, so we had a tea party and played ball outside for a little bit. Nothing much going on in our household, just the daily grind of housework, office paper work, and errands.
Tonight, we are going to see the movie Lucky Number Slevin that came in the mail today. I hope to get some scrapping tonight, if Briana goes to bed early. Well, I will leave you with some pics of today's tea party. Enjoy!
Briana's Tea Party with her best friends



5 comments:
How cute is she!!! :D
Enjoy that beautiful weather and think of me up here in frozen land ;)
What an adorable little tea party!!
La-
Awwww such sweet pictures!
I can't believe it's that warm there!
Gorgeous pictures Yvie! Wish it was that hot here!
awww she is so sweet!!
Post a Comment