Sorry I haven't been able to update my blog. My fingers and my left
wrist have been hurting for the last couple of days, they hurt so bad,
I've actually have cried from the pain.
I have Tendinitis on my left wrist. The doctor said if if does not get any better in a month or so, I will have to go in and get Corticosteroid injections, which he tells me it's painful. For now I am taking some prescribed anti-inflammatory medicines to see if this helps.
I am 37 years old and the doctor has informed me that I have the beginning of Arthritis in my fingers. I was so surprised to hear that I have arthritis! How can this be, I thought you get that when you are much older. When I spoke with my dad, he told me that my mom had arthritis before her 40's. Which the doctor had mentioned that my arthritis can be hereditary.
I am so bummed.
What Is Tendinitis?
Tendinitis is an inflammation or irritation of the tendon, a thick cord that attaches bone to muscle.
What Causes Tendinitis?
Tendinitis is most often caused by repetitive, minor impact on the affected area, or from a sudden more serious injury.
Who Gets Tendinitis?
Anyone can get Tendinitis, but it is more common in adults, especially those over 40 years of age. As tendons age they tolerate less stress, are less elastic, and are easier to tear.
Thanks for stopping by. HUGS!
September Sketch Challenge
1 week ago

5 comments:
(((Hugs!!))) I cant imagine!
awww yvie ((HUGS))
Sorry you're suffering Yvie - hope you can get it resolved soon xx
HUGS! Hang in there! I have an arthritic knee, so I understand your pain there - tendonitis - not really - sorry!
Take care!
OWIE Yvie!!
Hugs to you, I hope the meds help!
Post a Comment