We had an okay Valentines Day, we stayed home, made a nice dinner for the three of us. I baked a strawberry/vanilla cake and made a card for my two valentine. George surprised me with a beautiful card, he sure knows how to make me teary eye. All though, Valentines Day is just not the same when we were dating, George and I used to go all out on this day. I guess after 11 years together, saying I love you every time we talk, we leave somewhere is all we need from each other. I don't need the red roses from him to show me how much he loves me. He lets me know that every single day and night.
Hope all had a nice Valentines Day.
September Sketch Challenge
1 week ago

1 comments:
We are the same way :)
Glad you had a nice Valentines Yvie :)
Post a Comment