Friday, April 27, 2007

This Week.....

Has flown by fast. I can't believe it's Friday. We have not done much
this week, just work, work, work. I was able to finish a layout today.
I haven't been able to do much scraping with my little one. She is keeping me busy, which I love.

Here is the layout I did today. It's one of my favorite photos of Briana and her Daddy. She was just 5 1/2 months old. I can't believe how far behind I am on her alblum. She is already 21 months old.




Hope everyone had a good week and enjoy their week-end. Thanks for visiting my little place. HUGS!!

5 comments:

Tonya said...

sweet LO yvie!

La- said...

Sweet page- glad you are catching up!!

La-

monica.coffman said...

Cute layout!

~Holly~ said...

So cute Yvie!! Love Love the layout!!

Anonymous said...

Good morning my sweet - absolutely gorgeous LO and love hou you inked/chalked the scalloped edge, beautiful... have a wonderful day :D