I have been tagged by Sara, Abby and La, Thanks girls :). So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
So here are 7 random things about me.....
1) I love to read before going to bed.
2) I love Summer!
3) I love to look out the back window & watch the pretty birdies play in the water inside our water fountain
4) I love crossword puzzles.
5) I love to watch Briana's personality change by the minute. She will be a very determined young lady.
6) I hate all the squirrels and rabbits that get into our backyard, eating my beautiful flowers!
7) I spend to much time on message boards & surfing the web. I guess I am an Internet addict.
I am tagging everyone who visits...........HUGS!
September Sketch Challenge
1 week ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment