Not much happening here. Briana's has had a cold for almost a week. She's had fever for about two days. We took her to her doctor on Friday afternoon and she has a cough, runny nose, ear infection and an eye infection. This is the first time she's been this sick. Now today, I have a sore throat and feel weak. Argh! I hate being sick.
So, yesterday, I went house shopping with my best friend, saw some okay homes, we did see one home that we both went "wow" when we opened the door. I really like that home. She needs to sell her home first and then see what she finds. Hope, this house we both like doesn't sell, til she can sell hers first. Will see what happens.
Hope all have had a nice week and week-end.
Thanks for visiting. HUGS!
September Sketch Challenge
1 week ago

5 comments:
Ihope all the sickies go away from your house soon!!
I can feel your friend and having to sell the house! Lots to deal with! So nice you could go with her to help her find someplace!
La-
I hope all the sickness goes away soon! BTW, I've tagged you on my blog!
I hope B is feeling better - poor girl! Sounds like you had a nice girls day out.
sorry you are all sick-get better soon
oh btw-I tagged you on my blog
http://vanlaningham.spaces.live.com/
Sara (MC, SF)
http://thisislaslife.blogspot.com/ I Tagged you girlie!
La-
Post a Comment