Monday, December 08, 2008

Disneyland in December

I am so tired and sore!! We had received a free admission ticket to Disneyland back in October and I had til mid December to use it. We finally used it yesterday, I was waiting for all the Christmas decorations to be up to go. I just love Disneyland in December.

We had a blast! We met up with our friends Eric and Caryn. Briana was so in awe with everything. We were all surprised she went all day and all night without falling asleep. She finally did around 9pm. This morning, she just kept talking and telling us about all the things she saw and loved. Her favorite ride was Pirates of the Caribbean, which surprised us, cause she was scared, its was pretty dark and did not like the first drop, afterwards she was okay.....LOL!

Here are some pictures to enjoy. So mad that my battery was real low by night time, so I couldn't take any good pictures of all the lights around Disneyland. Its a small world looked so beautiful. So bummed!

Briana and Me on the Dumbo Ride-so much fun!

Where should we go next....We've got to check the map Mommy!


Pirates Lair on Tom Sawyer Island-Tree house



In front of the big christmas tree.




That is all for now. Thanks for stopping by. {HUGS}

6 comments:

Carla said...

AWWW looks like you guys had a great time. Thats awesome that you were able to go and spend the day there!

Korey said...

What a fun time...I love Disneyland especially at Christmastime. I'm glad that you guys had a great time :)

Cricket said...

I bet Disney is awesome at the holidays!! Looks and sounds like you had a great time...I love Pirates too!!

smiles,

Lisa said...

Ooooh Disneyland! I need more pictures. LOL. Looks like you had a fantastic time & it had to be great with all the holiday decorations.

La- said...

OMG! she is getting soo big! Way cute! I love those pics!

La-

Jen Mc said...

Oh how fun! Looks like you had a good time.
HUGS!