Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years!!!


Want to wish all of my friends a Happy New Year!!! Lets hope that 2009 will be a lot better than 2008. Hope the economy gets better and the New President will make a difference in this world.
I am ready for a new beginning. I need to put 2008 behind me and start anew. I'm very Hopeful! I will no longer ask "How worse can it get?". So, I will not say these words in 2009. I can't handle anymore bad news or anymore of the doom and gloom of this economy that is changing our lives.
Cheers to 2009!!!!

3 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

Happy New Year!!! :)

Jen Mc said...

Thank you and the same to you!
HUGS!

Carla said...

I feel that same way and just hope and pray that 2009 is better. Hope you had a nice holiday with your family.