Friday, December 05, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

Found this site, that does Friday Fill in. Thought I would give it a try.


1. Snow is never seen in Southern California, well unless you go to the mountains.
2. I'm looking forward to getting a real good nights sleep this week-end.
3. Briana is the best little girl ever! (well she has her days......LOL!)
4. One of my favorite old TV shows is I Love Lucy.
5. I'm done with feeling sick these past few weeks.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is all the delicious food we prepare.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Ghost Whispers and scrap booking, tomorrow my plans include going to Farmers Market to buy flowers and dinner at a friends house and Sunday, I want to sleep in!

Have a great day. Thanks for stopping by. {HUGS}

1 comments:

Jen Mc said...

Those are fun! Hope things are good with you.
HUGS!