Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finally!!!!



It's been official for several weeks now... She's potty trained!


Argh! She was really hard to potty train, I have tried for several months and nothing. She just refused to go. I did everything, from reading books, seeing videos, open door policy, searched for advice and ideas on the net, sat with her and had heart to heart talks about the potty. I was so frustrated! I cried! I was mad at myself, thinking I have failed. I finally, just let it be and waited for her and several weeks ago, I do not know how it happened she just asked and went on her little potty we have.......she went and was so happy......LOL!! Success!!!


She has had few accidents, she would forget she had no diapers on....LOL! But just 2 or 3 of them, not bad at all. Thank goodness.

No more diapers.
No more wipes.
No more diaper pail.


Thanks for stopping by {HUGS}

3 comments:

Tonya said...

YAY for the whole family!

La- said...

YAY! WHOO HOO!!!

La-

Carla said...

WOW...glad that is over...and congrats.....its not always easy...but you got through it!