Today we got the keys to the new house. We can start moving boxes and the office in a few days. Hopefully, this raining cats and dogs will stop for us to do the official move next week-end. We close escrow on the 12th and we have til the 15th to get everything out from the old house. I am excited and sad at the same time, I have become real good friends with my next door neighbors and will miss them alot. The exciting part, is that we start a new chapter in our book of life and I can't wait to start living in a single story house.....Yup!! no more up and down that hurts my knees.
I think the new house will be great for us, not so big, but not to small, just perfect for us. Love that the kitchen has a double oven and walk-in pantry. Also, love that the house has a water softener, great thing to have when your little one suffers from eczema, her doctor has told us a few times that having this will help her skin. Love also that it has a 3 car garage, so we can have the single car garage to store some of our stuff that we just can't or won't get rid of and still can park both of our cars in the garage. I can't wait.
I know. I know. You want to see pics. I will put these up once I get them uploaded into the computer, I left the camera in the car and its parked outside, and well its raining really really hard right now. Sorry.
Anyways, this is why I've been MIA for a bit. Busy. Busy. Busy. Packing. Packing. Packing.
Miss you all.
July 2026 Sketch Challenge Reveal
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
Congratulations on your new home!!! I live in a two story so I know what you mean. I just want to know..... do you have a scrap room? :)
Post a Comment