Sigh! I feel so overwhelmed with everything going on and things that need to be done. This week-end I really hoped to get some scrapping time and join in on the crop at Scrapfreak, but it did not happen. We had the House inspection and the Appraiser over on Saturday, along came the Buyers and their Agent. Everything went well. Then I had to go take some things to my cousins house, an hour away. The In-Laws were here on Sunday, all afternoon and in the evening my friend/neighbor came over and we chatted for a long time and she made me sad as we will not be neighbors anymore. But we will be hanging around and get together very often so the girls can play together and we can scrap. We have become really good friends since we met, 7 years ago.
Today, I just cried. Selling the house is a good thing for us and I know things will get better, I have Faith. I love this house and we wished we can stay here forever, but alas it was not meant to be. We have decided to rent for awhile and take our time to find another house, so I have been searching online, newspapers and driving around for a house to rent. Argh! Did not think it was going to be hard to find a decent house. Some of the ones I have seen are either way over priced or in not so good condition or area. This part is what is killing me, not knowing where we are going to move to. I just pray we will find something decent to rent before we have to move.
I have gather up some boxes and lined them up in the guest room and will start to pack and purge tomorrow, along with entertaining a 3 year old, who just wants to play with her mama. Do some paperwork and make some phone calls to set up Georges appointments. Yeah, I think overwhelmed is the right word for today.
July 2026 Sketch Challenge Reveal
3 weeks ago

2 comments:
Oh.. I am sorry to hear about that. I hope it gets better for you. {{hugs}}
I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I know our time is up too but we just keep on, month to month. I hate the fact that Joe is 100% commission. Nothing is written in stone, is it. I will be very sad when I have to leave my neighbor as well.
Big hugs!
Post a Comment