We moved on Thursday and turned over the keys to the old house on Sunday. Wow! What a move....we had a 26 ft moving van and took 2 loads to get almost everything out from the house. Remember now, we also had to move our office and the house was 3200 +/- square feet, so we had a lot of stuff to move. I am glad I had already went through and de-cluttered a lot of stuff and still need to do some more.
Overall the move went well, we had people, family and friends help us. Only a little scratches here and there, nothing major and nothing broke. Well, I broke a mug....LOL! The weather was in our favor, was raining like crazy all week, stopped on Thursday and began to rain again on Friday. Someone must love us.
Now the fun part begins, the unpacking and reorganizing part. As of today, the office is fully operating, the kitchen and Brianas room are some what organized. TV are fully functioning (very important...:D ). Still living out of boxes till I can get things to where I want them.
Well, just a little update for everyone. I will be back in a few days with pictures....got to find the camera and install my printer so I can upload the pictures.
Thanks for stopping by {HUGS}

3 comments:
Glad the move went well . . . well as good as a move can be. Glad you are up and running again and I'm sending lots of good energy vibes for all the unpacking and organizing:)
I'm also glad to hear the move went well. It had to be a lot of work, but so rewarding! Take things low & slow now - no rush right? I love that you took a pic of the truck! :D
Well...Im so glad that things went smooth...moving can be a headache, but when the weather is good, and you have lots of help...thats great.....cant wait to hear more...hang in there girl.
Post a Comment