Tuesday, March 03, 2009

It's March Already!!

Can't believe it's March already!....this year is just flying.

Not much has been going on with us. Just trying not to live in boxes. The new place is looking more like a home than a house, which is really good. Briana has adjusted well, better than I expected. She has been sleeping in her own bed and loves playing outside everyday. This is something she did not do at the other house, she never wanted to go ride her bike in the backyard or front yard, here she rides all the time.

Don't really have lots to share,I have not really scrapped I think its been 2 months. Really itching to start, hopefully this week. Here are a few things going around this month with the scrappy sites I visit.

I'm PLAYING along this month at the Birthday Crop at SD4U
Come join the MONTH long party!! Great challenges, and prizes and great kits!

and Scrapfreak is turning 2 this month. Awesome place, lots of fun ladies. Come join us at their Birthday Bash, it will be lots of fun. Make sure you tell them Yvette (Yvie) sent you.

Photobucket



And in other news. I tried out for the Citrus Tree Studio design team, first time I try out for the design team. Yesterday, they made the annoucement of the new Design team, I did not make the team. Really did not expect too, but I did get asked to be one of their Guest Designers for the Spring/Summer `09 term, probably for the month of September, will have to see once the month gets closer. Cindy has really great kits and awesome prices for them too. This months kit looks so yummy, can't wait to get my hands on them. I don't have any of the Marks Paper Company or any S.E.I collections and looks so yummy!!!


Heres a sneak peak of the kit. Goes on Thursday, March 5th.

http://www.citrustreestudio.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=968

Well, that is it for now. Thanks for stopping by. {HUGS}

3 comments:

Cricket said...

Glad to hear you are settling in to your new home Yvie! Sorry you didn't make the DT but yay on being a guest designer, that's awesome!!

smiles,

La- said...

Glad to hear about the settling into the house! Sorry you didn't make the DT! I miss ya!

La-

Cathy said...

Glad that you are settling in. Hope you have adjusted well you your new home. I sure wish we would have taken our one and only offer that he got.

Hugs to you my friend!!