Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, George!!!

Today, he turned 45, so he decided this morning, that he wanted to have a Hugh Hefner day. He lounged around in his pj's all day and did nothing, but watch the news and played a little computer war games online with his friends. He ignored the pile of work he had to do and did not answer his clients when he called. I took care of them. :D

Briana and I got him a chocolate cake and a balloon for tonight. She gave him a bag of M&M's (I kept asking her what she wanted to buy him for his present and this is what she wanted to give him.....its his favorite....actually any chocolate is his favorite....LOL!) I cooked a nice dinner and had some wine with him. Tried to have a little bit of a romantic dinner, as romantic you can get with a 3 year old...LOL! I think he still had a great time.

Love you Honey.

2 comments:

La- said...

Happy Belated Birthday George!!!

La-

Jen Mc said...

Happy Belated B-day to Hugh, ahem, I mean George!