Friday, March 27, 2009

I Finally Scraped!!!

Whew! Finally was able to do some scrapbooking this week, not much but some. It felt good. Its such a stress reliever for me and I love looking at all the pictures I have old and new. When we moved George found a box of his old pictures. Pictures of him and his band performing and some High School pictures, so fun to see these.

Anyways here is one of the creations I've done. This one I entered it for a Manufacture Challenge at Scrapfreak. This month we had to use Bella Blvd Collections. Wish Me Luck.








The picture is George and I dancing at our friends Anniversary Party in February. Love how this picture came out.

Items used on this layout.

*Bazzill Basic Swiss Cardstock

*K&Company-Gems (on center of flowers and pearl ones to separate the date)

*Making Memories-Love Notes Tiny Alpha Stickers

*Pop Dots

*EK Success Punch-Parisian

*Bella Blvd Family Tree-Growing Up

*Bella Blvd Family Tree-Family Tree

*Bella Blvd Family Tree-Lineage

*Bella Blvd Family Tree-Leaves of Ancestry

*Bella Blvd Family Tree-Label Additions


Thanks for looking.

0 comments: