What are your...
5 favorite paper manufacturers?
Scenic Route
Basic Grey
Doodle Bug
3 Bugs in a Rug
American Crafts
4 favorite things to scrap?
Briana (Daughter)
George (Husband)
Home Life
Family
3 favorite techniques?
Stamping
Tearing
Inking
2 favorite trends of the moment?
Chipboard Albums
Rub-ons
1 favorite reason to scrapbook?
I scrap for my family, my children, grand-children. So they can see how we grow up and see all the world changes year after year. It's also an escape for me. I enjoy the peacefulness it gives me.
Thanks for visiting my little pad. {HUGS}
Claiming the blog
12 years ago

5 comments:
Great for sharing your favorites.....I like alot of the same things.
Great favorites Yvie!
Love your favs.. lots are mine too!!
La-
I love most of the same things you do!!
Dec. 9th is coming soon!!!! Love that you have this on your blog.
Great list! :)
HUGS back at ya!
Post a Comment