Saturday, December 15, 2007

Miss Briana

I've been wanting to take pictures of Briana to send out to our families and friends that are out of state and to those who have not seen her in awhile. Yesterday, Briana wanted to wear a dress and she picked the one she wanted. So I decided we should take some pictures, she said okay. We went outside and she was just being a witch, she would just run all over the yard and pose whenever she wanted. I took 20 shots and these are the only ones that are okay looking.

I am going to try again or Do you think one of these is fine to send? Which one do you like???





Thanks for stopping by. HUGS!!

8 comments:

Tracy said...

I LOVE the first one of her. It is perfect!!

Rebecca said...

She is adorable! I love the first one!

Sara V. said...

I vote for the first one too! What a cute pose and cute smile!!

Sara

Linda said...

They are so cute! I love the first one!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

I will send the first one....DH loved that one too.

Nicole said...

yet the first one!
just look at that cute little grin.

Melissa said...

Oh I think the first one is cute!

-leafa mcbirdie said...

OMG she's so stinkin cute, Yvie! I love the first pic -she looks kinda sassy! LOL!