Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What a Fun Day

Yesterday we took Briana to see Santa. At first she was scared, would not let go of her daddy. Somehow after about 10 minutes, George convinced her to sit with Santa. I do not know what he whispered to her, but it worked and here is the end result. I just love the picture.


Then when we got home from all the shopping. we started to do our first Gingerbread house. Briana had a lot of fun, I just let her decorate it anyway she wanted.

Here are some pictures.






Thank you for visiting my little pad. {HUGS}

6 comments:

Carla said...

That is a great shot of her with Santa! And that ginger bread house is just so cute!

Unknown said...

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas... the pics are absolutely gorgeous - she's growing up so fast

La- said...

OK THAT looks like too much fun! ENJOY your holidays! Merry Christmas!!

La-

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had fun.

Have a very Merry Christmas!!

~Holly~ said...

How cute is she!!!!!

Love the photos!!

Dorothy said...

What a great Santa photo!! I think that's the best one I've seen this year! She is just beautiful!

Great gingerbread house! My boys love making one every year. I think it's because they get to make such a mess & snack on the goodies for the decorations!! ;)