Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's Almost Christmas

It's beginning to look like Christmas around the Heredia household. The tree is up, the indoor decorations are put up. We are behind in buying presents and sending out our cards, as George and I have been terribly sick and we are just feeling like us again. I thank god Briana has not gotten as sick as we were. I will be doing some Christmas shopping this week. I have to do a list of everyone and just head out to the stores and buy everything in one day. I have done this before, but not with a toddler, so we will see how this goes.

Here are some pictures of our Christmas Tree.





**have been practicing how to take better photos of Christmas lights and such. Hopefully I can take better pictures on Christmas Eve.

Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for visiting me.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Your tree looks great! And good luck with shopping in one day with a toddler!

Carla said...

The tree looks beautiful, and I like the photos that you took of the up close ornaments.

Linda said...

Your tree and ornaments look AWESOME!!!

Cathy said...

Your tree looks beautiful! I tried taking pictures last night but all of them turned out so bad. I might try one last time with my camera on a tripod.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!