
Today is National Children's Memorial Day. That occurs on the second Sunday of December each year. It's an important day in my calendar, because I lost my baby boy-Adrian Michael Heredia on November 17, 2002.
On Sunday, The Compassionate Friends (a global organization of bereaved parents, families, and friends) holds a Worldwide Candle Lighting vigil. It's a pretty neat concept. In each time zone around the world, at 7:00 PM your local time, candles are lit. Then, an hour later, they are extinguished as more candles alight in the next time zone. In this manner, the light travels around the world, all in memory of children who have left our sides too early.
Please light a candle this Sunday evening for the families who have lost children
Campassionate Friends
Thank you so much.
On Sunday, The Compassionate Friends (a global organization of bereaved parents, families, and friends) holds a Worldwide Candle Lighting vigil. It's a pretty neat concept. In each time zone around the world, at 7:00 PM your local time, candles are lit. Then, an hour later, they are extinguished as more candles alight in the next time zone. In this manner, the light travels around the world, all in memory of children who have left our sides too early.
Please light a candle this Sunday evening for the families who have lost children
Campassionate Friends
Thank you so much.

5 comments:
I had my candle lit tonight--thanks for posthing this and big Hugs and Love to you Yvie!
Hugs to you Yvie! I lit my candle in memory of Thomas Joseph, Jr. I never held him in my arms but he will be in my heart forever.
I lit my candle as well... in memory of my niece Elizabeth Grey.
Thank you Girls!!
This is so very touching!
Post a Comment